NYC Pride 2015

Friday, July 03, 2015


As I walked through the streets of West Village, I have never felt so much love. Marriage equality is finally legal all 50 states. All the haters want to move to Canada, but the joke's on them. And the fashion, rainbows and unicorns were at an all time high. If you couldn't tell, I'm a proud ally. The idea of marriage equality is a no-brainer and SCOTUS put that into law. Marriage, above all things, is about love. I was so blessed to witness this celebration in NYC surrounded by people who are just as supportive as myself.

There were floats, DJs and companies that were supportive of the cause. The most exciting part of the parade was seeing some of the cast members of Orange is the New Black. Are you #TeamBoo, #TeamMorello, or #TeamBlackCindy? I saw them all and I had a heart attack. On top of that, I saw the Prancing Elites. They were on fire! Unfortunately, I was so excited my photos didn't come out great. Le sigh. But overall, I wouldn't change it for the world. Everyone was so happy. All I could hear for miles was, "All 50 states!"

Love won in all 50 states.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

.

Get GxS Daily

Enter your email address: