Artist Spotlight: Tink

Tuesday, July 07, 2015


Tink. 
She's like a hurricane and you can't stop her. Tink is ferocious. She is fearless. She has the swag of Aaliyah, a flow like Twista, the heart of Lauren Hill but she is a woman all her own. Sampling Aaliyah's "One in a Million", she spun that into a Tink sensation called "Million". When listening to the lyrics, they are open, honest and raw. She is having a conversation with a man she is in love with, leaving her completely vulnerable to what comes next.
"A million, million, million, people told me not
To trust in you
But there's a million, million, million, million reasons why
I fuck with you."
Guess what? I fuck with you too, Tink. Don't let the name fool you. It might sound like a cutesy but this girl is the real deal. If I was to be an artist, I would want to be like her. She spits fire and leaves no stone unturned. From the streets of Chicago to the airwaves of the USA, I cannot wait to see what happens next. Keep putting out music and inspiring the masses. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

.

Get GxS Daily

Enter your email address: