Artist Spotlight: DJ Snake

Friday, June 12, 2015

French trap music producer, DJ Snake, came out with the club banger of 2013, "Turn Down For What". He's switched gears in late 2014 with his sleeper hit "You Know You Like It" collaborating with AlunaGeorge. Was it on purpose or were the American's really sleeping on him? I am one of those Americans. I mean this song was actually released in 2012 in the UK. How late can we be?!
"You know you like it but it drives you insane
Only 'cause you know that you wanna feel the same
You know you like it but it drives you insane
What you want, what you gonna do?"
I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to spread the word that it is NOT a new song. Only to us Americans. Sure, it's okay to be obsessed with it. But realize this; DJ Snake is going nowhere. I'm sure he'll keep surprising us with his new direction of music. And I'm excited for the next round of hits.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

.

Get GxS Daily

Enter your email address: